Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tristan is 2 months old

Today Tristan is 2 months old!  I can't let the day go by without mentioning that :)  It's remarkable we have survived this long with each other.  We both have come a long way.

If Tristan's 2 month birthday is not enough to celebrate, today was also the inauguration of the President of the United States, Barack Obama.  Too bad we didn't have a cake at home... I don't know why I have all these sweet cravings.  It must be from the holidays and the fact that I tried to eat so healthy while I was pregnant with Tristan.  I'm finally free to eat what I like now :)  I'm still looking forward to having sushi and Vietnamese sandwiches.  I already had lots of brie cheese and patés.  Yummy!  Don't get me wrong.  I'm still trying to eat well since I'm breastfeeding.  My diet is just not as strict since Tristan is out of the womb now.

Also, it's my brother-in-law's birthday today.  Happy birthday brother-in-law!  Sorry, I try to keep everyone anonymous on the blog.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails